- What is a pawnshop?
- How does a pawnshop work?
- Why pawn at Shane’s?
- How can I make sure I’m getting the most for my gold?
- What are the requirements to obtain a loan?
- Is my personally identifiable data and information about my loan secure?
- What kind of items can I bring to a pawnshop to use as collateral?
- How do pawnshops evaluate the merchandise I bring as collateral?
- Can you give me a quote on an item over the phone?
- What are the terms of the loan?
- What happens if I lost my ticket?
- Is my merchandise safe while it is in pawn?
- Are pawnshops regulated?
- Can I buy/sell or pawn a gun?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- What kind of jewelry do you sell in your pawnshop?
- Do you have layaway plans?
Shane´s — the Pawn Shop Inc.
413 W. Lincoln Hwy
Chicago Heights, IL 60411
Find us on Google Maps
Between Western Ave. and
Ashland Ave., 4.2 miles east of I-57
Hours of Operation:
9:00 — 5:30 PM — Monday to Thursday
9:00 — 6:00 PM — Friday
9:00 — 5:00 PM — Saturday
Shane´s is closed on the following
Memorial Day — May 30
Independence Day — July 04
Labor Day — September 05
Rosh Hashanah — September 29
Yom Kippur — October 08
Thanksgiving Day — November 24
Christmas Day — December 25